Vaccines and Informed Choice: Everything Parents Need to Know
By Patty Brennan ~ 6th Edition, 2015
- We begin with the case against compulsory vaccination including a discussion on the role of the government in ensuring vaccine safety, the process by which vaccines become mandated, vaccine efficacy, and the concept of herd immunity.
- Each disease is considered as follows: (1) definition of the agent that causes the disease and method of transmission, (2) disease symptoms, (3) available allopathic treatments, (4) vaccine history and effectiveness, and (5) vaccine risks.
- Emphasis is placed on how to prevent adverse vaccine reactions. There is much that informed parents who choose to vaccinate, or partially vaccinate, can do!
- Excellent materials on enhancing the immune system naturally are featured (a good idea regardless of your choice). These include a discussion on the germ theory of disease, the meaning of symptoms and the suppression of symptoms, holistic modalities, a special section on fevers, food and herbal sources of important immune system nutrients, antibiotic abuse, “family winter health tea” recipe, and how to stimulate a weakened immune system.
- Homeopathy is presented as (1) a method of preventing and treating acute and chronic vaccine reactions, (2) a prophylactic after exposure to the disease or during epidemics, and (3) a treatment modality to limit the course and severity of the diseases if contracted.
- Resources are included for understanding, exercising and preserving parents’ legal right to vaccine waivers and how to deal with coercion.
Order your copy of Vaccines & Informed Choice now.
Kindle edition available on Amazon!