Ready for Birth & Baby Workbook
NEW Release by Patty Brennan (May 2016)
Our Ready for Birth & Baby Workbook is a gold mine of essential resources for navigating pregnancy, labor and birth, and the early weeks postpartum. It provides partner exercises, information, proactive strategies and tips to guide you through the childbearing year. Here is a brief sampling of topics:
- Avoiding hazards during pregnancy
- Choosing your support team
- Ensuring baby is in a good position for birth
- Managing your fears
- Tips on what to bring with you to the birth center or hospital
- Cheat sheet for the birth partner
- Steps for reducing the risk of a cesarean
- Breastfeeding primer
- Choosing a pediatrician
- Sleep strategies
- Recipe for a postpartum herbal healing bath
- And much more!
The manual — included in the cost of our Ready for Birth childbirth classes — can be purchased separately.
Author Patty Brennan …
has been a community-based childbirth educator since 1983. She draws on a wealth of experience supporting expectant and new parents as a midwife and doula. Integrating holistic approaches with a comprehensive overview of core childbirth preparation topics, Patty is now making materials previously only available to class participants, available to all. Childbirth educators who like what they see can order bulk copies at a 40% discount.