Doula Share Circle
Fostering doula community and professional networking … Engage!
Facilitated by Toni Auker
We intend to create a safe space for doulas to come together, learn and share. Make new friends! Return to the Center on a regular basis (or, if you haven’t yet had the pleasure, check us out)! Client and doula confidentiality will be carefully respected in our sharing circle.
2017 Doula Share Circle Topics (To Be Announced)
- June 19
- August 21
- October 16
* Our schedule is a work in progress. Please let us know if you have a topic that you want to hear more on or have an idea for a speaker. Check back monthly for updates OR get on our monthly notification/reminder list and we’ll keep you up to date!
The first hour each month will be devoted to interactive learning on the designated topic. Our second hour will be for open sharing. Every other month, we will host a Meet the Doulas event. Expectant parents seeking doula support are invited to listen to a short presentation on birth and postpartum doulas and then circulate among the doulas present to chat informally. We will limit the number of participating doulas for these events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get in the rotation.
In-arms nursing babies six months of age and younger are welcome. We will have our usual selection of hot teas available. Feel free to bring a snack to share.
Meet the Doulas 2017 Schedule
- March 20 (Monday 7-8:30pm)
- May 15 (Monday 7-8:30pm)
- July 17 (Monday 7-8:30pm)
- September 18 (Monday 7-8:30pm)
- November 13 (Monday 7-8:30pm) (Note: This is the second Monday due to the holiday)